Workshops, guided tours and readings
- Christmas Family Workshop: Saturdays 26.11. / 10.11. / 17.12./ 7.1.2023 + Sundays27.11./ 11.12./ 18.12.
- What does your angel look like? (Reading): Wednesdays 23.11. / 30.11. / 7.12. / 14.12. / 21.12.
- Christmas tour of the collection (for adults): Saturdays 3.12./ 10.12. / 17.12. / 18.12. / 24.12.
- Christmas workshop for children: Saturday 3.12.
- Christmas crafts: Sunday 4.12.
- A winter fairy tale for young and old (reading): Sunday 11.12.
Old Masters Christmas Presentation with Creative Workshop
Around a dozen paintings have been assembled to create a unique Christmas presentation. On display are mainly paintings from the late Middle Ages and the Baroque period that focus on the birth of Christ, the Adoration of the Magi and the Holy Family.
Visitors are invited to use the pens and paper provided to draw inspiration from the paintings and to give free rein to their creativity on site.
Gift ideas, delicacies and Christmas tree
In our museum shops you will find a special range of gift ideas and Christmas articles as well as exceptional design objects again this year. The café and restaurant and the Kunsthaus bar will cater for your physical well-being. And a five-metre high, lavishly decorated Christmas tree in the Chipperfield Building will once again provide the Christmas spirit.