Questions about safety?
All information and instructions for a safe museum visit can be found under 'Useful information about your visit'.
Something for every art lover
Thanks to international partnerships, exceptional loans from private collections and masterpieces from its own holdings, the Kunsthaus Zürich offers a unique line-up. Explore our programme online.
Tickets and prices
Exhibition Ticket 'Kader Attia. Remembering the future'
- Children and young people under the age of 17
- Swiss school groups up to age 20
- Art students from Switzerland (Art & Art History)
- Fulltime students of ZHdK
- University, ETH/EPFL and college groups from Switzerland
- Wheelchair users including companion
- KulturLegi holders, canton of Zurich
- ICOM members
Admission to the collection is free to all visitors on Wednesdays!
- Groups of 20 or over
- University, college and school groups from abroad
- Students, apprentices, school pupils individually
- Senior citizens (Wednesdays only)
- Disabled citizens
- Zürich Card
Reduced evening admission, Thursdays, 6 p.m.–8 p.m.: CHF 5 admission to the collection and exhibitions. For students, school pupils and apprentices with a valid pass (e.g. student card).
What’s on at the Kunsthaus
Kunsthaus Restaurant and café
Enjoy tea, coffee and other delicacies in our café or the Kunsthaus restaurant. The Kunsthaus restaurant is open to visitors throughout the day, for everything from a business lunch or dinner to Sunday brunch.
If you’d like a souvenir of your visit, some further reading on a topic that’s interested you or a gift with a difference, the Kunsthaus shop is sure to have what you’re looking for – from exhibition catalogues, art books and posters to fashionable accessories.
Schools and education
We offer guided tours and workshops on our exhibitions and the collection for day nurseries, kindergarten groups, school classes of all kinds and age levels, teachers and university and college groups. Discover our art education programme.