- State primary and secondary schools – city of Zurich
Costs will be paid by the City of Zurich cultural education service
- State primary and secondary schools – canton of Zurich
CHF 150 (with support from the education department)
- State primary and secondary schools – Switzerland
- Middle schools – canton of Zurich
The costs will be paid by the middle school and vocational training department. This free offering is being produced as part of the ‘Sek II – Willkommen im Museum’ (2018–2021) pilot project in association with the Canton of Zurich education department.
- Day nurseries
- Private schools – city and canton of Zurich
- Vocational colleges – canton of Zurich
The costs will be paid by the vocational training department
- Cantonal schools (Gymnasien) and vocational colleges – Switzerland
- Universities of applied sciences
CHF 300 (20 participants or more: CHF 15 per person)
Education and training
Events for teachers and teacher training colleges allow participants to further their own knowledge, share experiences in the classroom or with colleagues and gain insights into the methods of art education.
Wednesday 4 September 2019, 4.30 p.m.
‘Matisse – Metamorphoses’ – an introduction for teachers
Our introductions to the exhibitions for teachers show which topics can be addressed with school classes of different levels via the works on display. Please indicate the school level when registering.
Advice and registration
« Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. » — Pablo Picasso